You down with OPP!?!?

Jbum

Default rank 5000+ posts
A face not even my mother loves!!!
Reaction score
Obviously Packing a P938 that is?!?!?!

Awesome, it's on like Donkey Kong...........

20150522_172538.jpg

Well maybe I can hook you up with a holster to use and abuse and give a review on? You down with that?

I need a custom holster that kind of tucks a g17 away but accommodates a fore grip and holds a 30 round mag. I asked another holster maker and they said they didnt want to mess with it or have time or whatever. I plan on paying for it, but Id be interested in trying one. Ive never used a kydex holster but I use a serpa every day since I can just carry whatever at work. If Im hiding a big gun I use a king tuk or just the little molded leather iwb for my little gun.

I need a custom holster that kind of tucks a g17 away but accommodates a fore grip and holds a 30 round mag. I asked another holster maker and they said they didnt want to mess with it or have time or whatever. I plan on paying for it, but Id be interested in trying one. Ive never used a kydex holster but I use a serpa every day since I can just carry whatever at work. If Im hiding a big gun I use a king tuk or just the little molded leather iwb for my little gun.

I am down to try it. Shoot me a pic of the rig and we can talk about some ideas from there.

Back
Top Bottom