• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You knew sooner or later it would happen and it wouldn't be Glockish

When I think of Henry Firearm I usually think...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1681826454158.jpeg

Mfers like this on GB lookin for one now.

This is the perfect revolver for their customer base, and I don't mean that in a condescending way. It really is. It's lacking performance features and a slick exterior, but that's not the point. It's a gun that boomers can pull out of the safe and fondle while watching their favorite series on the Grit channel.
Umm…some of us Gen Xers do that too!

Oops, did I just out myself?

I do own one, I have never really been impressed by any I have seen, but I have shot only one...
To me they seem like a trophy, something kind of shiny and heavy... Made to look "good" but lacking performance...
I am talking about modern HENRY Firearms, yessirree Jerry Charles Miculek Jr they have come out with a revolver...
At first glance, I thought it was a new 22 from that other trophy company...
The New Henry Big (no it is not a 44 magnum) Boy...
Overall I may be totally wrong, but what are your thoughts on this company quality wise, innovation wise, and value wide?
Picture 3 is the only Henry I own... :barbershop_quartet_
I am with you on this. I have never been impressed with anything they made.

This is the perfect revolver for their customer base, and I don't mean that in a condescending way. It really is. It's lacking performance features and a slick exterior, but that's not the point. It's a gun that boomers can pull out of the safe and fondle while watching their favorite series on the Grit channel.
Guilty as charged! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom