• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You knew sooner or later it would happen and it wouldn't be Glockish

When I think of Henry Firearm I usually think...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
657   1
Reaction score
I do own one, I have never really been impressed by any I have seen, but I have shot only one...
To me they seem like a trophy, something kind of shiny and heavy... Made to look "good" but lacking performance...
I am talking about modern HENRY Firearms, yessirree Jerry Charles Miculek Jr they have come out with a revolver...
At first glance, I thought it was a new 22 from that other trophy company...
The New Henry Big (no it is not a 44 magnum) Boy...
Overall I may be totally wrong, but what are your thoughts on this company quality wise, innovation wise, and value wide?
Picture 3 is the only Henry I own... :barbershop_quartet_

Attachments

• Henry Big Boy.jpg
    Henry Big Boy.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 78
  • HenryRevolverLEAD1.jpg
    HenryRevolverLEAD1.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 1280px-AR7rifle.jpg
    1280px-AR7rifle.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 73
Over $900 for a .357 lacking numerous features. Massive fail with the wide selection of used, proven .357 revolvers on the market for a lot less money.
I guess if you want matching 357 revolver and rifle? Maybe?
That Revolver is ugly, wouldn’t have any redeeming qualities if didn’t have the brass trim.

This is the perfect revolver for their customer base, and I don't mean that in a condescending way. It really is. It's lacking performance features and a slick exterior, but that's not the point. It's a gun that boomers can pull out of the safe and fondle while watching their favorite series on the Grit channel.

Back
Top Bottom