Your favorite DA/SA

My Sig P226 with E2 grips........Just feels right. Plus it's pretty!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 13
OK! So, I've compiled a list to go to the supermarket. I'll do a little research on these and, hopefully, find the love of my life this weekend! Feel free to add any other to the list I should try and have a look at, and THANK YOU everyone for you insight!

(updated results)

S&W 3913 (x2), 5906TSW, 6906
SIG P22(series) or SP, [SIG P228, 229 (x3) 226 minus rail (x7)], P220
CZ Sp01 or 75b, 75/85
Walther P99
FNX (x3)
Tristar Canik 55 L-120
Beretta 92 (x4)
HK P2K/SK (V3 trigger), USP 9, P30

Updated results. Lots of 226ers out there.

SW99, Auto decocker built into the slide, great comfort , awesome trigger,ambidextrous mag release and very accurate, nice to carry fully loaded, Walther lower , Smith upper, Great pistol.

I like (in this order):

CZ-75
FNP/X series
Sig P226/8/9
HK USP

For SA shooting, the CZ is hard to beat. FN high power might also be on that list but the price... The sig series does DA very well. The FNP/X pistols do both well.

The USP is a very reliable weapon but the trigger was just meh for an $800 handgun.

Nothing wrong with a 1911 of reputable quality but I've always thought of them as nostalgic pieces lacking the high capacity and reliability of the others - unless you're going for a $900+ pistol.

Just my opinion. I know that some people love 1911s...if it works for you and peace of mind comes with 7/8 rounds then more power to you. Also, most are SAO which puts them out of this conversation.

Back
Top Bottom