• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Four Legged Friend....let's see 'em!

And this guy me...

20190616_214043_HDR.jpg

Well, it's our turn to post a memorial today. Our 15 year old Bichon Frise has just hopped on the train to Heaven. He was diagnosed with intestinal cancer and it spread really fast. There was no chance at mitigation. Today he went to sleep for the last time.

My White Wookie has joined Coco, Buster, Bear, Spotacus, Patch, Purrl, Rags and the rest of the gang in heaven.

Vaya con Dios Beauregard.....you brightened our lives from the first day you came to live with us, ‎Saturday, ‎July ‎8, ‎2006, and your passing has left a giant hole in our hearts.

Here he in on 07/08/06 with Mrs. Monos. His manhood was so huge she was worried it would scare the family so I edited it out for this pic.

Beauregard.JPG

His hair is cut short because when we found him he was living behind a dumpster and had fish hooks embedded in his hair. Had to basically shave him to get them all.

And shortly afterward once his hair grew back from his first official grooming....

Photo_101708_003.jpg

I have so many pics and memories.....right now it just hurts to go there.

Well, it's our turn to post a memorial today. Our 15 year old Bichon Frise has just hopped on the train to Heaven. He was diagnosed with intestinal cancer and it spread really fast. There was no chance at mitigation. Today he went to sleep for the last time.

My White Wookie has joined Coco, Buster, Bear, Spotacus, Patch, Purrl, Rags and the rest of the gang in heaven.

Vaya con Dios Beauregard.....you brightened our lives from the first day you came to live with us, ‎Saturday, ‎July ‎8, ‎2006, and your passing has left a giant hole in our hearts.

Here he in on 07/08/06 with Mrs. Monos. His manhood was so huge she was worried it would scare the family so I edited it out for this pic.

View attachment 2265287

His hair is cut short because when we found him he was living behind a dumpster and had fish hooks embedded in his hair. Had to basically shave him to get them all.

And shortly afterward once his hair grew back from his first official grooming....

View attachment 2265288

Very sorry for your loss. Always brings a tears to my eyes

View attachment 2265287

View attachment 2265288

Sorry for your Loss, just picked up my Dogs Ashes. She passed last Friday.

View attachment 2265287

View attachment 2265288

Sorry to hear about losing Beau. It should help to know you rescued him and gave him a good life. Always a tough time.

Back
Top Bottom