• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Four Legged Friend....let's see 'em!

P1050934.JPG
Pinto at the beach

Buddy is a dog we trained many years ago and he comes to stay with us a couple of times a year. Poor guy.
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dog-bitten-twice-by-copperhead-in-just-2-days/754068309
Can you give me some details and prices on your training please? I've been looking at k9 off leash of Ga. I have a almost 2 year old Labradoodle that I rescued from a family giving him up. He's a really good boy but needs some training like come, stay in place and walking off leash. Do you have a website? Thanks

Very happy with these two. They came to us a while back because they hated each other and were getting into bad fights on a regular bases. Some tough training with us and excellent follow up by their owners and this is the results.
View attachment 1648165

My 12 and 14 year old daughters have the same issue. Can I send them to you?

Can you give me some details and prices on your training please? I've been looking at k9 off leash of Ga. I have a almost 2 year old Labradoodle that I rescued from a family giving him up. He's a really good boy but needs some training like come, stay in place and walking off leash. Do you have a website? Thanks
www.dogtrain.net

Back
Top Bottom