• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your goal for in the morning

Opening day=Best day of the year. It's like Christmas for an 8 year old. Unfortunately I won't be home until the 25th. I left for a job in Africa two weeks into last season. I'll be in a tree on the 26th no doubt. Good luck to all and post them pics when you put em down.

First time hunting without senior guiding the way. Going to try to get one before the rain. No rain equipment but a poncho..

I've always had my best luck right after and right before rain/snow. Especially after. Something about the sun coming out after a long rain that gets the deer on their feet.

I've always had my best luck right after and right before rain/snow. Especially after. Something about the sun coming out after a long rain that gets the deer on their feet.

I've been told they bed during the rain and comes out to the eat after. I'd like to stretch my legs after bedding from the rain.

First time bow hunting. Bought a Barnett headhunter just for it. Been tracking several and have some nice pics. Hope to nail one by at least 8:00 (if I don't fall sleep from being up all night from excitement. )

Back
Top Bottom