• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your gun can actually fire on it's own....

Last night a few videos popped up in my
scroll thru list by John Schneider addressing
the Alec Baldwin Rust situation. Explains his
experience with guns & procedures on TV or
movie sets. Another he demonstrates function
of SAA revolver. Tonight another popped up
which looks like it may have been made before
the others I saw. John aging as we all are and
does a good job showing not everyone in show
biz is........well, bananas.
John lights into the George Steppininit interview.
Had to chuckle when he did some fake crying &
sobbing presumably to show how 'actors' do it.

I think what he alleges is that it was a single action army type revolver and that he was cocking the hammer and it slipped before it was cocked and fired. Its possible with a SAA not probable

I think what he alleges is that it was a single action army type revolver and that he was cocking the hammer and it slipped before it was cocked and fired. Its possible with a SAA not probable

Very possible if you are squeezing the trigger while cocking the gun. Impossible with a modem firearm otherwise which the gun he shot her with was.

With the heavy double action of wheel guns, an ND is less likely but it could have been a "hair trigger" or a worn out hammer spring, or any number of things. And there's no telling what sort of modifications the owner made that could cause an ND.

The crew quit and cited the same firearm had 2 previous NDs a few days beforehand and no one pulled the trigger. Idiots and guns don't mix.

Single action.

Very possible if you are squeezing the trigger while cocking the gun. Impossible with a modem firearm otherwise which the gun he shot her with was.
It was a Pietta replica of a Single Action Army and they can be bought with and without a transfer bar, did they determine that the one he used had one yet? I haven't seen anything about that yet...

Back
Top Bottom