• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your gun might be overpriced if...

These days it seems if its posted here its overpriced....
Supposed outdoorsman taking advantage of other outdoorsman??? Hmmmm

Its possible. ODTers might just assume that because there are some great deals on here that every deal is great. Just not the case. I'm all for someone pricing guns for whatever they want but 2 minutes of flipping through the Sunday ads or 5 minutes of checking ads online might save a buyer few bucks.

Cdnn is not always the place to go for pricing. I see police trade ins on hk pistols all the time. A police trade in is not valued the same as a lightly used pistol from a private seller.

I agree about that but seriously between Bud's listing their SHIPPED price and Cherokee doing free transfers you can get an odt (out the door) price on a new gun. Theres no reason why someone should be posting a 5 year old Ruger P series for the same price or $20 higher than new. Thats unacceptable.

I don't know whats worst though, the seller or the idiots going around saying "Great price, wish you were closer." LOL

I see deals in here all the time. I'll never understand why these threads keep popping up. If there were no deals nobody would buy anything. I've bought 3 hk pistols on here for wayyyyyy under even buds price. The ones that don't sell are the ones you see over and over again. You can't make people sir their stuff at a reasonable price. It's their stuff.

I have been thinking (don't try it - it's dangerous!) that most postings are starting points for negotiation?

Maybe but why go through the hassle? Its been proven time and time again if you fairly price your sale, it will sell and sell quick.
I feel a lot of it is just people trying to screw over other people pre election time again.

I don't know whats worst though, the seller or the idiots going around saying "Great price, wish you were closer." LOL
That is true, best to not comment at all on an overprice as it might make someone who doesn't know much about it to think they are going to get a good deal...and we were all new at some point...

I see deals in here all the time. I'll never understand why these threads keep popping up. If there were no deals nobody would buy anything. I've bought 3 hk pistols on here for wayyyyyy under even buds price. The ones that don't sell are the ones you see over and over again. You can't make people sir their stuff at a reasonable price. It's their stuff.

True the good deals get snattched up all the time, thats the ones 95% of the people don't see. But they are here.

True story.

I've seen great deals, not saying they don't exist but fact is fact. If the same exact gun is being sold somewhere else, in stock and its cheaper new than someone is selling theirs used its overpriced. Opinions, value, supply and demand gets thrown out. That's just a fact. If they got had when they first brought the gun that's their fault. They can list it for whatever they want to try to get their money back but that doesn't change the fact it's overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom