Your opinion best hangun!!!! let the battle begin

glocks that i've shot weren't as reliable as the name insists. far from perfection. that's why i don't own them

No kidding, I've never had a Glock that I like. To me the grip just doesn't feel right. People say that you'll get used but I don't want to have to "get used to it" My M&P40C and M&P45 with the Alien Wear holster are very comfortable. Even the full size 45 feels pretty good.

Unless we know what you plan doing with the handgun it's hard to say...BUT... That said the best for my purposes are H&K's like the P30 or USC, Springfield XDM, Glock, FN and yes single action autos... the Browning Hi-Power and 1911's like the Wilson, Older Kimbers and 70 Series Colt's.

I have been carrying a Glock for nearly 12 years and shooting them longer and I have never had one malfunction ever. I can only say that about one other weapon that I have owned a CZ75 that I regret selling almost daily! Glocks are ugly thats for sure but as far as reliability I have to say they top notch imo.

Since price is not an issue I'd go with a Highend 1911. I've got a Kimber and love it and and from what I've read the Nighhawks are better so I'd say Nighthawk.

2nd would be the Witness Elite Match. Love the single action. Very accurate, comfortable and I got mine for $600. Best gun in that price range.

Not a big fan of the striker fire guns trigger feel even though I own both a glock 23 and M&P 9. Maybe some trigger work will change my mind

If I could only have one handgun, it would be a GP100. I'm not thinking the best gun, I'm thinking the one that will last the longest. Also it will
shoot 357mag, 38spcl, and shotshells. Versatility and durability.

Back
Top Bottom