Your opinion best hangun!!!! let the battle begin

I couldn't get over resting my thumb on the slide release of my p226 tach ops so I sold it. Been shooting a 92fs for years and still have it, just picked up a Kimber 1911 and I think it's my new favorite.

Carry a compensated Glock? You a bigger man than me. After I shoot I won't be able to hear myself thing for a half hour, lol!

Lol yea when im just shooting at the range i have ears on but i aint worried about how loud it will be if i ever have to pull on someone. Main concern will be staying on target with lessened muzzle rise. Hope that never happens and i just continue to shoot this fire breather for fun with ear protection :D

It has to be the GLOCK 23, period! Its small enough to conceal, large enough to be comfortable and its ability to use 9mm barrel for plinking (or for women), .357 sig barrel for winter, and .40 barrel for summer. I feel its versatility is unmatched and it helps that most % of state and local LEO carry some form of a .40 Glock and should make mags and ammo easier to get.

This^ love my 23c because of this. Everyone who is paying an outrageous price for a sig has one pistol i have three in one and got it for a great deal at classic city firearms

You ever heard the old saying you get what you pay for. A glock is a glock=cheap,reliable & ugly as hell. A sig= fair price,reliable & reaps with quality and beauty.
sig P226 tac ops for sure.

What makes a glock a great pistol is it is relatively cheap in comparison to the show boaty sigs and kimbers, is not picky about what ammo you throw at it it will chew thru it and its simplistic frame and controls make it an all around great combat pistol. Besides everyone knows black is more formal than flashy

639 1.JPG I'm partial to this one.

Of course the ubiquitous answer would be the handgun that the shooter is most comfortable and proficient with.

That being said... I really like 1911's. I don't know what it is about them, they just feel solid in your hand, manageable recoil, superior knock down power, and a time tested and proven design that oozes reliablility.

What makes a glock a great pistol is it is relatively cheap in comparison to the show boaty sigs and kimbers, is not picky about what ammo you throw at it it will chew thru it and its simplistic frame and controls make it an all around great combat pistol. Besides everyone knows black is more formal than flashy

glocks that i've shot weren't as reliable as the name insists. far from perfection. that's why i don't own them

Back
Top Bottom