• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your relaxation technique

Fishing, reading the Bible, sitting on the back porch listenin' to the frogs and bugs, sittin' in a deer stand....music wise??? Native American Flute or Appalachian Hammered Dulcimer.

Fishing, reading the Bible, sitting on the back porch listenin' to the frogs and bugs, sittin' in a deer stand....music wise??? Native American Flute or Appalachian Hammered Dulcimer.

I like Gheorge Zamfir on the Pan Flute, if you have time, go to youtube and listen to "Lonely Shephard". I love shooting and anything outdoors, but for a quick relax or complet disconnect from guns, music while rocking in the chair or hammock. I play with my girls when things are too stress, the 3yr old can just melt away stress as much as she can put stress on lol

Just coach T-Ball and then see.

Wow at the stuff the other parents think should happen and the way they act. It's Friggging T-Ball not the World Series folks....Drunk Parents, Rude parents and had to break up more than one fight.

One or two kids really want to play, the rest don't care. Soccer mommys think their kid will be the next Babe Ruth.

They forget its about the kids...not them !

Best way for me is shoot guns. Especially skeet, trap or sporting clays. I always feel better after knocking clay birds outta the sky.

Still looking on a way to relax. Really seems unobtainable. On call 24/7. When out of town, I will go see a movie. That actually resets my engine. Weird

For you relaxing music guys, check out George Winston. I promise you will love it

Back
Top Bottom