• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You're printing.

Yeah, ah….no. What’s the point?
It is very difficult to completely conceal a firearm to a trained eye.
Maybe in a situation as Asbestos used, wardrobe malfunction.
I use various means of concealment. Mostly, just not to be obvious. Rarely am I looking for 100%. I prefer not to open carry unless I’m in the woods. But someone pointing out that they knew I was carrying would annoy me, and probably be met with a “ no **** “ response.

I dont make a habit of looking at a guys midsection.
But if i happen to notice,
If mines bigger,and his girlfriend is hot, I might just whip mine out and show them.

Otherwise, I will play the " Its none of my business" card.

I will say that it's hard not to print if your a fat kid.
Especially in summer months

I'm seeing a lot of folks chiming in with "it's legal so who cares?"

Correct me if I'm wrong OP, but your point of letting someone know that they're printing is to make them aware their attempts at having it "concealed" have fallen short. If someone has made an effort to conceal but are printing it kind of defeats the purpose. Nothing about legality of the weapon itself.

That being said, I tend to mind my own business. It would have to be a unique scenario that I would inform someone that they're secret weapon is no longer very secret.

It would take some serious complacence for me to print or display my pistol. Clothing is selected with my pistol in mind. I can get away with certain clothing with my sub-compact but during winter I can conceal my G19 with ease despite my slim frame. Been out and about with wife, friends, and family all day before with physical activity involved and no one knew I was armed until we got back to the house and I asked them if they were aware of it.

So I don't know if I would waste time with someone that oblivious to their own person. Maybe I lack empathy.
Correct, nothing about legality. I think all lawful persons should carry. Just didn't want the wrong, left, Karen or Chad to see it and cause them an issue.

I'm seeing a lot of folks chiming in with "it's legal so who cares?"

Correct me if I'm wrong OP, but your point of letting someone know that they're printing is to make them aware their attempts at having it "concealed" have fallen short. If someone has made an effort to conceal but are printing it kind of defeats the purpose. Nothing about legality of the weapon itself.

the older I get, the more I resonate with "concealed" doesn't mean completely invisible. It just means not obviously out in the open.

that said, I'm giving less of a hoot if you think that lump under my shirt is a hand cannon or not.

Back
Top Bottom