• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yugo 5.56 rifle M90a and M95

madmarinehays

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
268   0
Reaction score
So where do I get one of these. I had no idea they existed. Yugo rifle in 5.56. The underfolder is the M90a and the fixed stock is the M95. Rumor is only 500 were ever imported. Also heard we may see more of these rifles coming in from century arms. Does anyone have any details about that or these rifles?

2012-12-03_19-49-24_458.jpg1219337_01_yugo_m90a_m95_ak_5_56x45_223_a_640.jpg

According to the users manual that Century (the importer) already uploaded, this new Serbian built rifle will be called the PAP M90 NP HERE. Some dealers already have it priced on their website HERE. Looks like it will come dressed in the same blk polymer thumbhole furniture as the PAP M77 (7,62 NATO) with similar adj. gas system.

View attachment 335557

Thanks for the info?
Anyone else know anything?

The rifle in that pic has an AR mag well. I would like to have one that accepts the same magazines as my M85pv.

You can remove it, and use those mags with very little modification, I believe. Installing the original AK mag release and whatnot. They put the adapter in there for the US market's availability of AR mags.

Last edited:
From what I read on line Century modifies the barrel and maybe the receiver when they install the AR mag adapter. Supposedly they can no longer accept the original AK mag if you remove the adapter. At least that's what they are saying over at the AK forum.

You will need to remove the front trunnion and replace (or reweld) it for the retrofit of original Zastava mags to lockup in the m85np... as the trunnion's (front mag) notch has been completely milled out/removed for the ar mag adapter. THIS is the thread that discusses the adapter along with many photos, beginning with post #15

Well, there u go.

Back
Top Bottom