• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yugo AKs do not have a chrome lined barrel, Soooooooo?

My Yugo has over 30,000 rounds down the tube. A lot of it being corrosive. Bore still looks great. Don't like non chrome lined? Then don't buy them. Its a simple concept. It does not bother me that its not chrome lined. Seems guns only fall apart in the hands of paranoid internet commandos.

Class dismissed..lol

My Yugo has over 30,000 rounds down the tube. A lot of it being corrosive. Bore still looks great. Don't like non chrome lined? Then don't buy them. Its a simple concept. It does not bother me that its not chrome lined. Seems guns only fall apart in the hands of paranoid internet commandos.
Which seems to be the majority round here....

My poor Yugo has a horrible paint job and gets abused. Its never had a single malfunction of any type. Which I find amazing. Sure she is a heavy ugly bish but ill bet my life on it any day of the week. Plus I could break every persons legs on here with it and ill bet my next paycheck it will still run flawless.

Don't get me wrong, corrosive ammo can be an intimidating subject. Took me a while to fully over come it.

I think that seals it right there. Experience trumps theory every time.

Anybody else have that kind of experience?

My poor Yugo has a horrible paint job and gets abused. Its never had a single malfunction of any type. Which I find amazing. Sure she is a heavy ugly bish but ill bet my life on it any day of the week. Plus I could break every persons legs on here with it and ill bet my next paycheck it will still run flawless.

Don't get me wrong, corrosive ammo can be an intimidating subject. Took me a while to fully over come it.

Freakin awesome!

I just thought it summed it up and was accurate... Why does everyone need to be so damn nasty on here lately??? I have been on this forum for awhile now and I don't recall there being this much sorebuttness...

it could have something to do with the election, it gets everyone's opinions pumped up and loud on the forums like the ammo shelfs in gun stores empty

Back
Top Bottom