• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

need some banana clips
20180120_173031.jpg

Glad to see you got yours built. I been waiting on my receiver to come in, its been pretty slow. I've got all the parts in, but weather (and a nasty cold) hasn't helped much. Since it was warm this weekend I put most of the front barrel section together. The top handguard is a cut down Kyber Kustom cheesegrater that is tack welded in there, as they don't make one for the M72.

One the receiver is in I'll be able to finish everything up with the side folding stock.

ak1.jpg

Glad to see you got yours built. I been waiting on my receiver to come in, its been pretty slow. I've got all the parts in, but weather (and a nasty cold) hasn't helped much. Since it was warm this weekend I put most of the front barrel section together. The top handguard is a cut down Kyber Kustom cheesegrater that is tack welded in there, as they don't make one for the M72.

One the receiver is in I'll be able to finish everything up with the side folding stock.

View attachment 1478225
That’s awesome man! I love the cheese grater HGs they look gnarly. Kalish loves to look gnarly! Keep us posted on here as you build. I’m just gonna morph this thread into a parts kit, all are welcome type thread.

Let’s share em!

Back
Top Bottom