• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Just bumped my WTB receiver post too. It’s a dang log shot I’m just gonna have to call DSA and place that order I was hoping to maybe trade into one but oh well full price it is! I’ve got 200.00 fun money (after dropping all that for the upcoming AKM build) it is dedicated to the DSA. Will have my additional 200.00 to add this Friday’s paycheck and should place the receiver order on Friday. If one was on GB I’d go ahead and bid haha. Hold my feet to the fire!

Just bumped my WTB receiver post too. It’s a dang log shot I’m just gonna have to call DSA and place that order I was hoping to maybe trade into one but oh well full price it is! I’ve got 200.00 fun money (after dropping all that for the upcoming AKM build) it is dedicated to the DSA. Will have my additional 200.00 to add this Friday’s paycheck and should place the receiver order on Friday. If one was on GB I’d go ahead and bid haha. Hold my feet to the fire!

You have a WTB thread over at the Falfiles?

Some more stg goodness for the thread.

20180218_210340.jpg

Barrel markings with target and proofs.

20180215_164535.jpg

Here's a few shots of Steyr Proofs on parts. Small oval with number inside.

20180218_210657.jpg

20180217_174146.jpg

And I got lucky and landed a FN proofed top cover.

20180218_210959.jpg

When I received the kit someone removed the barrel by clamping it in a vise messing up the flats on the barrel. They were rolled over a bit from slipping and had clamp marks on them so I took a few files, flap disc, and a wire wheel and did my thing. I think they came out nice for only about 30mins of work. Not worried about the factory park as all pieces will be cerakoted by @FatAlbert before assembly.

20180215_164603.jpg

When I received the kit someone removed the barrel by clamping it in a vise messing up the flats on the barrel. They were rolled over a bit from slipping and had clamp marks on them so I took a few files, flap disc, and a wire wheel and did my thing. I think they came out nice for only about 30mins of work. Not worried about the factory as all pieces will be cerakoted by @FatAlbert before assembly.

View attachment 1519394
I forgot if I asked before, or if you’re wanting to share, but if you don’t mind PM who you’d recommend as a builder?? I’m calling DSA on Tuesday and placing my order. I’ve got the fever now. I’m gonna drag the whole kit out tomorrow and clean it down and look it over real good

I forgot if I asked before, or if you’re wanting to share, but if you don’t mind PM who you’d recommend as a builder?? I’m calling DSA on Tuesday and placing my order. I’ve got the fever now. I’m gonna drag the whole kit out tomorrow and clean it down and look it over real good

Mark Graham aka. Gunplumber. He's the best in the busniess.
Business link: https://www.arizonaresponsesystems.com/index.html

Back
Top Bottom