• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yugo M92 with some upgrades

madmarinehays

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
268   0
Reaction score
M92 with arm brace, Fab-Defence PKT grip, aim green laser, Midwest industries rail, viking rail attachment. Should be even more fun to shoot.

photo 2.jpgphoto 1.jpg

I like it. I've got the brace on mine but that's about all I've done at this point. One of these days ill do a form 1 and spend some cash on it but too many projects in the works at the moment. Like the rail, how much does it run?

I like it. I've got the brace on mine but that's about all I've done at this point. One of these days ill do a form 1 and spend some cash on it but too many projects in the works at the moment. Like the rail, how much does it run?

I got mine from Primary Arms for $120 shipped, best price I could find.

Usmachinegun.com has a bunch of sweet stuff for em. Someone makes a rail that goes into the dust cover with a bit of drilling and I've seen another that has a replacement dust cover with it built in. I'm tempted to try that and throw a red dot on it.

Usmachinegun.com has a bunch of sweet stuff for em. Someone makes a rail that goes into the dust cover with a bit of drilling and I've seen another that has a replacement dust cover with it built in. I'm tempted to try that and throw a red dot on it.

Usmachinegun is good people . I get my Mac 10 goodies from norm.

Lookin' good!

Just put an AK-74 style brake on mine today...CNCWarrior made the brake.

Can't wait to shoot it!

Back
Top Bottom