• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yugo Zastava PAP M92APV.................$399.99

The notch allows you lock the bolt back with or without the BHO Yugo mags. It is good for training classes so you can easily show clear. And it makes it easier to clean quickly with just a Boresnake. The best one is the Krebs Safety Selector because it also gives you the small metal protrusion so you can manipulate the safety with just your index finger - also good for training classes.
I do use the notch at the range as a courtesy to other shooters I try to keep the bolts open on any gun I'm not shooting while at a public range, but I would still rather not have the hole there.

Watch CCWs and my AR vs AK video. The only thing we found that caused the AK to malfunction was sand or dirt poured onto the AK with the dust cover open. The exposed trigger mechanism is the one weakness of the AK.

Last edited by a moderator:
images1.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20130124061851_glee_images_e_ea_Oh_boy_here_we_go_again.jpg

Watch CCWs and my AR vs AK video. The only thing we found that caused the AK to malfunction was sand or dirt poured onto the AK with the dust cover open. The exposed trigger mechanism is the one weakness of the AK.
Good point and I remember that video good stuff and part of what got me hooked on the ODT. And fwiw I'm looking at my M92 right now and the notch in the safety is directly over the trigger mechanism. This is going to be the gun I take with me on canoe camping trips this spring so i'll probably look into getting a regular safety lever installed.

Good point and I remember that video good stuff and part of what got me hooked on the ODT. And fwiw I'm looking at my M92 right now and the notch in the safety is directly over the trigger mechanism. This is going to be the gun I take with me on canoe camping trips this spring so i'll probably look into getting a regular safety lever installed.

Which safety lever do you have? If it is the Krebs, I will trade you some of the regular levers if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom