• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Zenith Z5Rs (MP5)

Gonna throw my 2c in
Have a ptr 9ct absolutely love it would not get a zenith because 1 they didn’t make the bolts full auto ptr is 2 I can’t justify spending that much money
When like every one else says u can get an H&k sp5 for that price

PSA needs to produce an MP5 so that the prices everywhere else would drop to compete. I have their AKV and it’s freaking awesome.

PSA needs to produce an MP5 so that the prices everywhere else would drop to compete. I have their AKV and it’s freaking awesome.
I was pumped for this in 2018 but PSA isn't going to launch their MP5 any time soon. It'll be like their G19 clone The DAGGER. So scarce and uncommon that it won't drive prices down due to lack of volume.

You can't go wrong with a Z-5RS! Messed with a PTR and wasn't a fan of the rail either. The welds are not as nice on the Z-5RS as the PDW.

Attachments

• 20210704_143627.jpg
    20210704_143627.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 40
You'll hate me, but buy the H&K. Buy once cry once...No other issues to deal with and you'll have a better investment
I agree with Basstracker89. HK is going to be an investment and you will not have to worry about the fine quality product. I am fortunate to own/have owned HK, B&T and Zenith and are all fine guns. I was hesitant on buying the Zenith as I read stories on fit and finish. In my opinion there is no comparison to HK this the high price. Never owned a PTR and the prices are great. Would like to buy own to check out.

Attachments

• 6BD7E482-AF60-4A65-86E7-81252D668F53.jpeg
    6BD7E482-AF60-4A65-86E7-81252D668F53.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 26
I have owned 2 Zenith’s and have been very happy with them. Finish is not as nice as an HK.

Bottom line you get what you paid for. If you can afford it then buy your dream. I do not regret it.

Back
Top Bottom