• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zimmerman Trial Live feed

OMG, what an epiphany. ABC predicts what LEO on the scene already were aware of. That's just rich. Aren't they clever http://moonbattery.com/?p=32781
I agree, but I watched most of it on MSNBC just to see how they would incite (broadcast live from Essence Festival in LA) and they had twist it the other way to make it look to the ignorant masses that there was no route to acquittal other than a jury who was racist. Good to see someone actually consider what the jury was charged with contemplating.

I have tried to look at this trial from both sides I do think Zimmerman is an asshole a one of those guys that u give em a gun and they think they are cops. But I do believe he was attacked. I think Trayvon was a lil punk a trouble maker and on his way to being another burden on society. I think Zimmerman was trying to be a vigilante i dont think trayvon was up to anything that particular night until he noticed Zimmerman following him. That is when that dumbass punk streak in him came out and he came at Zimmerman and he got shot. Zimmerman killed in self defense i believe but he put himself in the situation so he deff should see some concequences but he isnt a murder.

This. They were both at fault. Murder? No. Manslaughter? Yes.

From a legal standpoint, how does Zimmerman following someone that attacks him somehow lessen his legal ability to defend himself? I understand he wouldn't be in this mess if he hadn't followed at all but could the same not be said for someone that knowingly goes into a shady area say parts of downtown to go to a play etc. Sure you could not go to the play and not be at risk but how can you legally be at fault if you do and are attacked?
Another part of the prosecution I question is the time they spent on Z's background of criminal justice. They spun it like because he knew the law, he was able to push the boundaries. Since when is knowledge of the law a negative? Scary stuff going on here.

From a legal standpoint, how does Zimmerman following someone that attacks him somehow lessen his legal ability to defend himself? I understand he wouldn't be in this mess if he hadn't followed at all but could the same not be said for someone that knowingly goes into a shady area say parts of downtown to go to a play etc. Sure you could not go to the play and not be at risk but how can you legally be at fault if you do and are attacked?
Another part of the prosecution I question is the time they spent on Z's background of criminal justice. They spun it like because he knew the law, he was able to push the boundaries. Since when is knowledge of the law a negative? Scary stuff going on here.

It doesn't. You do not lose the right to self defense. Now, it may have negated the stand your ground law, but the defense is not using that.

No one said he couldn't defend himself, he just put himself in a situation where he had to try and defend himself which could have been avoided.

No one said he couldn't defend himself, he just put himself in a situation where he had to try and defend himself which could have been avoided.

So wait, let's take a step back. If jurors believe Zimmerman followed Martin, maybe even racially profiled him and initiated the altercation, can Zimmerman still legally claim he needed to defend himself and walk free? Yes.

I think the evidence shows he was attacked and defended hisself, the only problem I have with this case is, due to the race pimps and leftist media Zimmermans life has been changed forever. Their agenda has cost him his life essentially. They owe him, I hope he sues

Back
Top Bottom