• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Zimmerman Trial Live feed

You say you hate people who say they are African American but you want to say you are Asian American.......can't have it both ways

i may be wrong, but what he is saying is if you claim to be 'African-American", that means you have moved here from africa and became a American Citizen. just like when he gets his citizenship, he will be Vietnames-American. if you were born here in America, you are just plain American, no matter your race.

i may be wrong, but what he is saying is if you claim to be 'African-American", that means you have moved here from africa and became a American Citizen. just like when he gets his citizenship, he will be Vietnames-American. if you were born here in America, you are just plain American, no matter your race.

i'm glad some pple here have reading comprehension

You can't have it both ways....sorry
:thumb: And you know what? It does NOT work that way either, as we see each & every day! Teddy Roosevelt warned us against this "balkanization" of America many years ago. We are a unique culture, or we were supposed to be, & many folks have fought & died for our unique Sovereign Republic composed of Sovereign Individuals of varied races, backgrounds, DNA, heights ,weights, skills, abilities & all other differences , blended into one culture via the "melting pot". Freedom , liberty & the INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILTIES THEREIN, was the desire before do-gooders got involved..............

The correct verdict was reached. I didnt think it would be, I am greatly and pleasantly surprised.
The police were correct originally not to file any charges.

No.. I think it could have been Manslaughter but as I said, I was not in the Court Room and did not hear all the evidence. The media has a habit of skewing it's reports so I don't trust what the media's so called Judicial Experts have to say. All I know is he was found innocent and that is that. It need not go any further. He was legally tried and found not guilty and that is good enough for me.
You are not Pro 2A are you?

The Verdict is as It should be. I watched the WHOLE TRIAL, and have most of the Real Evidence which can be found online if you look in the Right places. To begin with If you follow the REAL timeline and evidence, what eye witnesses etc. Then Plain and Simple, it should NEVER have been in Court. The Evidence just was NOT there. This was nothing but Attemp at a POLITICALY motivated Lyching. I am Glad that he was found Not Guilty. Wrong doing by the Fl State Attorney and this Biased Judge will be Investigated. MS Corey's butt is in the Proverbial Sling right now over the Firing of an IT tech that Knew she was not turning over Discovery Evidence to the Defense etc. as Required by Law. They tried every Trick in the Book and then some, But as I said the Evidence Just is Not there. Did GZ use some bad judgement MAYBE, Maybe Not. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda, it's all different AFTER the fact. But if you Truely follow the 911 calls, the Timeline Etc. Then No he did no Wrong in My Opinion. Should he appologize to the Martin Family, certainly NOT. Why would anyone appologize to the Family of the Person who Assaulted and could have Killed you. If anything the Martin Family should be Appologizing to George and His Family. But this also speaks to the Racism and Mindset of Those People (Martin Family). Sad situation Yes, for both George and Trayvon. Although George is still here, His Life will never be the Same.

Sorry to be so long winded.

You Sir are correct, Well said!

but i don't believe there is such a thing as hispanic people. just like i don't believe there are african americans

And I don't believe in wooden chairs or the run rising.

It's amazing how PC people wish the world was. "Holy crap, Black people come from Africa? How offensive!!11!" "There are no race, we are all Americans." Uhhhh, no. That's just stupid.

Now can I say. Let's either get back onto the subject of this case or can a mod just be like "He's not guilty. Thread closed."

Back
Top Bottom