• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Brother IS DEFINITELY Watching - it FREAKED me out!

payneed

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Paynefree is NOT a ninja assassin see the diff.?
169   0
Reaction score
This Absolutely FREAKED me out this past Saturday (4-17-21) morning.
The wife and I have a little country cooking restaurant we frequent when over in Hiram, we went there almost weekly for years when I worked over there. They changed ownership and the food was not as good as it once was & we quit going, We were in the neighborhood & we tried it again a little over a week ago and it was back to being good again. Yay!

We typically get up around 4:00 am or 5:00 am (our body clocks get us up, so we eat lunch early {10:30 - 11:00'ish}) so we were seeing what time they opened. Wife did a simple Google search (her laptop logged into her gmail) photo below.
Baby Janes Search.jpg

Look at the bottom right corner, Her browser knew we had been there 4 times in the last 2 years and the dates of our visits. FREAKED ME OUT!!! The same question I ask about my thermos when it keeps a hot drink hot and a cold drink cold :) How do it know??? Keep in mind, this a new laptop and we have both changed phones in this 2 year time frame...
We did NOT call them!
We did NOT fill out an online review!
We did NOT look at the online menu at any time or while there.
We did NOT Waze or google map it as a destination ANY of the 4 times we visited!
We did NOT pay with a credit card, we ALWAYS paid in cash!
We verified those dates (wife keeps a diary of sorts) so we DID actually eat there those days.
How did it know we didn't just drive by but actually stopped to eat?

Big Brother is watching, :tinfoil3: should we leave our phones at home when buying bump stocks and/or high capacity clipazines? semi serious question...

Yes your phone is tracking your location. This is not news lol. Remember with Google your the PRODUCT. They have to get something for a lot of great services they give us, googld docs, google photos, etc

Please give this a read:

Big Brother is scary but not as scary as the truth. The fact of the matter is that the trackers, tracers, and manipulators are PRIVATE COMPANIES. Not Gov't orgs. If Gov't orgs influenced companies, that would be tolerable. But it's the other way round. We KNOW what Gov't wants...submission, control, etc.

But who knows what these corps' wants. I think what is happening is far, far worse than big brother.

These companies got rich (their own separate economies rich) by stealing your info, addicting you to them, and wringing us out like rags.

Some of us, still, just keep logging on....punching in info....subscribing. Bleh.

Back
Top Bottom