• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chemtrail (s) of the day

moosensquirrel

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
Maybe that's my problem?

A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us'.....

......There will be an illusion so large, so vast, that it will escape the perception of the masses....... Those who see it will be thought of as insane.

From St Anthony

DSC02019.JPG

Attachments

• DSC02020.JPG
    DSC02020.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC02021.JPG
    DSC02021.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC02022.JPG
    DSC02022.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC02023.JPG
    DSC02023.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC02024.JPG
    DSC02024.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC02025.JPG
    DSC02025.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 6
If its true, those doing the poisoning are also poisoning their own friends and families, right? I find it so hard to believe that anyone would do that but let me hear your thoughts moonsquirrel.
They may have been given a prophylaxis, special vaccine, or maybe an antidote and told that they and their families are protected..(fat chance of op-sec) when a family member is told. If you google "chemtrails in google search, you will get 99% tin flil hat conspiracy, nothing to see here folks.

That same search using Firefox or Duck-Duck go will give you a much different story.

The evil that is afoot is almost mind-bending and many minds have broken.

I feel I am far more paranoid than average but this has just never been anything I’ve taken seriously. Not disqualifying it’s potential to be a real thing, just has never seemed highly plausible. Perhaps because there would be far more effective delivery systems, perhaps because in my 67 years jets have pretty consistently left trails in the sky.

I have to say, as a former Navy pilot, astronaut, diplomat, CIA director, and U.S. Senator, you can’t believe everything you read on the internet…Do you know how expensive it is to have military jets cross-cross the nation spraying chemicals, not to mention how inefficient that would be as a delivery device? It would be far cheaper and more efficient to put the mind control chemicals in your drinking water just like fluoride. Oops, I just let the cat out of the bag!

Back
Top Bottom