• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

EV is the 9mm. It's always been around, and eventually it's going to completely take over the market.

ICE is the 45acp. Old reliable, it gets the job done well and while it's a little dated, it'll still always be around as well because it works.

Hybrid is the 40s&w. For people who think they're smarter than the market and get the best of both worlds, but then later realize they only got the worst of both worlds and now to can't give one away and no manufacturer is making new ones.

I'll bump this thread 5 years from now to annoyingly let you all know how right I was about hybrids.

EV is the 9mm. It's always been around, and eventually it's going to completely take over the market.

ICE is the 45acp. Old reliable, it gets the job done well and while it's a little dated, it'll still always be around as well because it works.

Hybrid is the 40s&w. For people who think they're smarter than the market and get the best of both worlds, but then later realize they only got the worst of both worlds and now to can't give one away and no manufacturer is making new ones.

I'll bump this thread 5 years from now to annoyingly let you all know how right I was about hybrids.

Yeah, that doesn't work as an analogy. For all kinds of reasons.

Here's a cupie doll for trying:

1712084115405.png

Everybody knows that you can't defend yourself unless you're packing at least .45 or bigger. At least that's what I've learned here. 9mm has no stopping power, and .40 doesn't even penetrate and it's too snappy and even worse it's gay.

I don't know a single Prius owner. You got too many gays in your circle.

Maybe the gays won't regret it, but they have no shame by default.

The gays are always at the forefront of EV technology. They always trying to plug something in somewhere for a charge.

Back
Top Bottom