• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS AR-15 A2M4 with quad rail asking $650 with rail, $600 with M4 hand guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I did too..

Yes- like I said I've had a couple of serious offers- two to be exact. But I'm not selling it for $500 or $525. I've got a few things to sell to raise funds for a new purchase. If this isn't worth what I'm asking, I'll stick it back in the safe. It's a good rifle with no problems, but I don't need multiple carbines. Thought I'd see if someone out there wanted it for the asking price. I don't really pad my price- I also don't really haggle too much. I'll post what I need to get out of something and see where it goes.

I've got mags/etc to add, but I really didn't expect to for that price. I've had this particular lower for a long time and never put an upper on it. I recently got another "beater" upper, so my previous "beater" upper can go- hence the listing.

If someone will pay the asking price, I'll throw in either one 30 round Pmag or one 30 or 20 round AR Stoner mag. The magazine will be new in the package. Never been shot- read: Never been tested. I've had no problems with this carbine and my range mags, but per my other post today, my bull barrel AR had apparently developed problems while in storage.

Two for one offers... If someone has two .22LR suppressor hosts- i.e. threaded barrels, I'll listen to offers- but no Walther P22s. I had one once and got rid of it. Don't like the zinc slide. A threaded 10/22 and a Ruger .22 pistol would be nice. Or a threaded Ruger .22 pistol and ammo- .308, .223/5.56, maybe even 9mm- but I have a ton of 9mm reloaded already.

Dang. I was going to do two LNIB Glocks. G21 and G17. Good luck to ya.

SPM.... Looks like I missed out on the pair of LNIB Glocks... Heck, the G17 I've got is a police trade in. It goes everywhere with me. I like it because someone else scratched it first :) I dropped it on the driveway the other day and didn't even bat an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom