• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’d like a way to easily remove an ad after a sale

Why does that seem to bother you so much? That someone doesn’t want the govt or others to have easy access?

I’ll say it again, it is very strange how much you and other staff here are pushing back on this. Especially when as you claim, it does nothing.

Side question, were you the guy who was wanting people to have mandated training before being issued a GFL? Maybe it was someone else and I’m misremembering.

You’ve got that exactly BACKWARDS. I am as against government-mandated training for weapons-carry licenses as it’s possible to be.

I am against weapons-carry licenses, PERIOD. Every American and legal resident of America has the given right to carry a firearm as they see fit. There should be absolutely no government strings attached to that right. You shouldn’t need the government‘s permission to carry, and absolutely should not have to pay money, get fingerprinted and check, and get issued a card to exercise that right.

I believe that firearms should be sold over the counter and the internet with as much restrictions and paperwork as buying a pair of socks. That goes for select-fire, short barrels, suppressors, etc., as well.

I don’t believe that the government has the right to tell a convicted felon that they can’t own a firearm. I believe that “shall not be infringed” is a definitive statement, and restricting that right from certain Americans is an infringement.

You’ve got that exactly BACKWARDS. I am as against government-mandated training for weapons-carry license as it’s possible to be.

I am against weapons-carry licenses, PERIOD. Every American and legal resident of America has the given right to carry a firearm as they see fit. There should be absolutely no government strings attached to that right. You shouldn’t need the government‘s permission to carry, and absolutely should not have to pay money, get fingerprinted and check, and get issued a card to exercise that right.

I believe that firearms should be sold over the counter and the internet with as much restrictions and paperwork as buying a pair of socks. That goes for select-fire, short barrels, suppressors, etc., as well.

I don’t believe that the government has the right to tell a convicted felon that they can’t own a firearm. I believe that “shall not be infringed” is a definitive statement, and restricting that right from certain Americans is an infringement.
Good to hear, like I said I wasn’t sure it was you that’s why I asked. I am the same. Freedom first.

Y’all want us to sell you Level II armor that is packaged as Level IV, and that would make you happy. After all, it protects a little bit, just not as much as folks think it does, and it will give folks a false sense of security.

I’m not a proponent of giving folks false security. I want folks to take control of their own security, and not to lobby an outside entity to do it for them.

If deleting your listings is what you want to do, then do it. You already have that ability. After your item has sold, you edit all the information from the listing. That ability has always been a part of ODT. But folks are too lazy to do it that way, and they want an “Easy” button.

IMG_3448.jpeg

View attachment 6594110
View attachment 6594111

If I run that plate through a Lexus nexis MVR search I wonder what info I’ll get.. Maybe the green jeep in the background.

To be clear, I’m not really going to but this took me all of 2 minutes to find. If someone wants to go deeper on you it isn’t hard. If your ad was actually deleted, this would have been a little tougher.
I have never understood why folks would blur a tag number when posting on the internet. If you drive down the road the number is there for the world to see which could be tens of cars a day or thousands.

I don't know how someone can trace your screen name to you. Of course Im just a guy who is computer dumb

Back
Top Bottom