• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS/FT S&W Model 629-1 .44 Mag 6-Shot Revolver Stainless Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
take a deburr tool and mount it in a brace.

apply the tool to the muzzle of the barrel, or cylinder, and rotate.

after the chamfer has been cut take a strip of emory cloth and place between the work piece and the deburr tool and polish.

and abracadabra it's a mountain gun

Now that's a man that knows his way around some tools. So, it really can be a mountain gun? I'm gonna bring her to you bud and have you do all of that work (for a small fee of course) and then, I'll post her as a mountain gun :-)

Now that's a man that knows his way around some tools. So, it really can be a mountain gun? I'm gonna bring her to you bud and have you do all of that work (for a small fee of course) and then, I'll post her as a mountain gun :-)
Of course you would need to change the barrel to a tapered one too. :)

Of course you would need to change the barrel to a tapered one too. :)

Dang!!! Where the heck am I gonna find a tapered barrel at this short notice??? :-) You're throwing a monkey wrench in the plans here 41mag. Which brings up a question I may throw up here in the forum. .357Mag or .44Mag for a CCW/EDC revolver??? Hmmm....

I bet it could take down a samsquantch on the mountain

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 4
Dang!!! Where the heck am I gonna find a tapered barrel at this short notice??? :-) You're throwing a monkey wrench in the plans here 41mag. Which brings up a question I may throw up here in the forum. .357Mag or .44Mag for a CCW/EDC revolver??? Hmmm....
Oh heck yeah, on the CCW .....I carry snub nose large bore revolvers all the time. .44 mag/spcl ....41mag …357mag...etc., right now I'm trying to work a deal on a .454casull in the Alaskan 2" !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom