My 1st and last ND Very nasty pics. I get to go back to work

When my 12 and 14 year old boys get in from school today they are gonna have a mandatory sit down and I'm gonna make them read this thread. (After they finish mowing the lawn of course)...This will be a good tool to re-enforce respecting their guns!

Man I hate what happened to you and hope a fast recovery. I hate reading this after getting an lcr 357 last week. I seems like a pretty safe gun from everything I have read and never heard of anything like this happening. And if you do end up selling some of that 357 ammo shoot me a PM I could take some of it off your hands. No pun intended.

Last edited:
Did you have any trigger work done to it or was it factory? If you didnt did you buy it used? Just wondering because the trigger on mine seemed pretty stout.

Man I hate what happened to you and hope a fast recovery. I hate reading this after getting an lcr 357 last week. I seems like a pretty safe gun from everything I have read and never heard of anything like this happening. And if you do end up selling some of that 357 ammo shoot me a PM I could take some of it off your hands. No pun intended.

No worries brother just be safe with it. Yall can crack on me all ya want
I'm happy to even be able to tell the story. It could have been a whole lot worse. But seriously respect the weapon and it will be all good. I was obviously careless and made a mistake. I honestly don't see it any other way. The gun didn't fire it's self.

It's gonna be difficult to drive and shoot someone the bird.

^^^^^^ Read this. You will laugh.
Dang Dude!!!!!
I Wish you a speedy recovery!

Really though, If you are serious about ridding your self of the 3 5 7 ammo, I would consider taking it off your hand....

650 takes the ammo
It's almost all Atlanta arms 1000 of them are new 500
Rounds of there reloads. Then 3 boxes of some stuff I picked up at academy. I also have the remaining box of 20 Hornady critical defense less the round that went through my hand lol. If I find that bullet it will be a necklace.

Back
Top Bottom