• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My 1st and last ND Very nasty pics. I get to go back to work

Were you drinking when this happened?

No guns and drinking is a big no no. Moral of the story is be careful. I'm not looking for a pitty party. This is just a friendly reminder to please be aware of what you are doing at all times with a loaded weapon. I payed the price for being a dumb ass. I know that there is only two ways this happens. There is something wrong with the gun or I unknowingly pulled the trigger and blew my fingers to ****. I'm starting to lean toward the I'm a dumb ass that blew my finger off

On a side note any one need any 357 ammo. Lol i plan on having the lcr checked out if it gets a clear bill of health I will sell it. I will be in the hunt for a trp and 45 ammo. I have 1650 rounds of 357 Magnum ammo.

Just curious, why would you sell it? It would seem to me that trading it for a gun with a slide would be a bad idea at this point. That hand of yours isn't going to be able to rack the slide for quite some time.

Thanks for posting and please do have a qualified smith examine the gun. If it was me I would want to know for sure. It won't change anything but would rule out pretty much anything other than some sort of accidental trigger contact.

It takes a good dose of courage and humility to come on here to show others just what can happen when you aren't careful. Thanks again and once I run this story by the wife for consent I will share it with my family in the hopes they don't ever have an accident like this.

Thanks for posting and please do have a qualified smith examine the gun. If it was me I would want to know for sure. It won't change anything but would rule out pretty much anything other than some sort of accidental trigger contact.

It takes a good dose of courage and humility to come on here to show others just what can happen when you aren't careful. Thanks again and once I run this story by the wife for consent I will share it with my family in the hopes they don't ever have an accident like this.

We are all human. My main reason for posting my accident is to warn folks. I do appreciate all the kind words and even the comments that are not so nice. Lol pain medication is kicking in so forgive me. The whole idea was to warn you all. No one is immune to ****. We can all make mistakes. In my case and in anyone else's case. It only takes once guys. Please please please please be safe. I realize that no one is at fault but me. Had I not had my hand cupped around the business end I wouldn't be taking about all this. I'd just be patching a hole in the wall

On a side note any one need any 357 ammo. Lol i plan on having the lcr checked out if it gets a clear bill of health I will sell it. I will be in the hunt for a trp and 45 ammo. I have 1650 rounds of 357 Magnum ammo.
I'll take dibs.hope for a speedy recovery man

Back
Top Bottom