• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 1st Text of the Day (Ye ole Deal Backout)

MOB Offer, always works!!!:becky::becky::becky:
MOB Offer.gif

I'm sure Biden appreciates his vote. Talk about irrational fears! I'd be shocked if he can even sell a car.

"I am truly sorry ... but ... after not being able to sleep last night ... I need to back out.

I can not get comfortable selling the Mustang (thought I could ... but I can't)!

I have sold several vehicles (Manual & automatics) in the past but never a V8 powered car!!.

I am extremely uneasy knowing that a
car!! (tied back to me) will be out in the world and out of my control.

I know this is an irrational fear and I hate it ... but ... I will feel better knowing it is locked in my garage.

Again, I am truly sorry and fully expect negative feedback on the Auto trader ... I would be upset if I were you too!"

I'm sure Biden appreciates his vote. Talk about irrational fears! I'd be shocked if he can even sell a car.

"I am truly sorry ... but ... after not being able to sleep last night ... I need to back out.

I can not get comfortable selling the Mustang (thought I could ... but I can't)!

I have sold several vehicles (Manual & automatics) in the past but never a V8 powered car!!.

I am extremely uneasy knowing that a
car!! (tied back to me) will be out in the world and out of my control.

I know this is an irrational fear and I hate it ... but ... I will feel better knowing it is locked in my garage.

Again, I am truly sorry and fully expect negative feedback on the Auto trade ... I would be upset if I were you too!"

Here was my 1st Text of the morning. Wow on a lot of levels and I did offer to pay a transfer fee in which I received no response. I think the gun does exist but just not sure about this reasoning.

I can not get comfortable selling the #.# (thought I could ... but I can't)!

I have sold several firearms (shotguns & bolt actions) in the past but never an AR style rifle.

I am extremely uneasy knowing that an AR (tied back to me) will be out in the world and out of my control.

I know this is an irrational fear and I hate it ... but ... I will feel better knowing it is locked in my safe.

Again, I am truly sorry and fully expect negative feedback on the ODT ... I would be upset if I were you too!"
sounds like a democrat!

Back
Top Bottom