• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 1st Text of the Day (Ye ole Deal Backout)

Except OP starts with "I got a text." Not in PM's? Neg won't stick. And people know this.

Don't text and neckbeard, ODT. Use PM's, the way John Moses Browning intended.

original.png
Thats when you leave a neutral. Dont think it can even be contested and you can say the same thing you would in a negative

But did he reply timely?

Gotta' pick your battles I guess.
If they were communicating through text, it wouldn't even matter if it was timely or not, right? If they contested the feedback, it would be removed without a PM trail. Correct?

It’s a lesson learned on something I was aware of and got sloppy. I sent some pics to them and they said yes on the deal. It seemed like a slam dunk. In the future I will repeat any communication on ODT that happens on the phone. And I will do my best to not even bring the phone into it.

If they were communicating through text, it wouldn't even matter if it was timely or not, right? If they contested the feedback, it would be removed without a PM trail. Correct?
It was a joke. OP is having a bad run apparently...
(But yes, nothing exists except PMs.)

I've had a few folks walk away from a deal because I refused to "give them a call."

Unlike a BillowSail, PM's actually do protect you.
I have no problem calling, but I will confirm in PMs after, if that the way they want to communicate
No confirmation, no deal.

Back
Top Bottom