• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Glock customer service experience.

I've been several times now and their customer service is better than any other company I have ever interacted with for any kind of product or service. Simply astonishing.

To the OP. Take a close look at the G41 before getting that G21. It has a much slimmer slide and fits any open ended holster a G17 will. I can carry my G41, 17, 22, 19 and 36 all in the same hostlers. Even though the 41 is slightly longer than the 21, I think it weighs about the same and maybe a little less than the 21 because of that difference in the slides.

My G41 is my favorite handgun of all time and I'm an old BBQ gun 1911 guy.

Not the first report I've heard about crazy good support from Glock and am sure it won't be the last... Have owned several never an issue, currently have a g19, considering adding a G21 or 26 to the collection....

I have always been a Springfield fan personally.... but reading this, I will have to get my hands on somma dat Glock perfection. Any company that offers service like that has my attention.

I purchased a pre-owned G21 several years ago, and noticed a problem with the frame a few days later.
I contacted Glock, they said ship it to us & we will fix it. I did, and they returned it with a brand new Gen 3 frame - No charge.

I need to make a trip to Smyrna and visit the facility... they can inspect a few new acquisitions & install some NS for me.

Back
Top Bottom