• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

reloading room setup..

You sir, DISGUST ME!

I have 125#s of shyte stuffed into a 1/6th bushel barrel bag.
View attachment 5196882
I looked to see if I had a pic of my former setup. Picture all that stuff minus the case feeders but add in maybe 400 lbs of brass and lead, in a large closet with a clamp on light fixture.

after perusing many forums and FB groups, I finally have my reloading room mostly set up. Not to fancy but lots more space than I had in the past at my last house.

I was able to put in 5 cabinets (HD, not very happy about the quality but they will do), four 6' butcher block counter tops (one cut to 50" or so). built some shelves for one wall for bullets and smaller quantities of ammo. Made out of 3/4" wood, so should be stable enough for heavy loads. 1x3 bolted to the wall for extra support and a lot of Kreg fasteners to hold things together. One side with pegboard by the presses and a good overhead light on that side. T-slots on the side of the main countertop for tools that will get moved and removed (Lee APP press, trimmer, swager, vise, etc).

I still need an electrician at some point to move some electrical outlets and maybe install another LED ceiling light but for now it's good enough to start to use..

View attachment 5194041
View attachment 5194047
Looks good,let the fun begin.

after perusing many forums and FB groups, I finally have my reloading room mostly set up. Not to fancy but lots more space than I had in the past at my last house.

I was able to put in 5 cabinets (HD, not very happy about the quality but they will do), four 6' butcher block counter tops (one cut to 50" or so). built some shelves for one wall for bullets and smaller quantities of ammo. Made out of 3/4" wood, so should be stable enough for heavy loads. 1x3 bolted to the wall for extra support and a lot of Kreg fasteners to hold things together. One side with pegboard by the presses and a good overhead light on that side. T-slots on the side of the main countertop for tools that will get moved and removed (Lee APP press, trimmer, swager, vise, etc).

I still need an electrician at some point to move some electrical outlets and maybe install another LED ceiling light but for now it's good enough to start to use..

View attachment 5194041
View attachment 5194047

Jeff, that reloading room has been stepped up a notch. Looks great.

Jeff, that reloading room has been stepped up a notch. Looks great.
thanks... need to get together for a ride ASAP. did a short ride last weekend (was cold and miserable!). Did the "Erny easy loop" again. I'll give you a shout next week, lots of stuff going on.

View attachment 5194041
View attachment 5194047
Can’t have too much light

Back
Top Bottom