• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(RUMORED) ATF rule to eliminate the private sale of firearms.

We’ve laid down for every infringement prior, I’m guessing we’ll lay down for this one as well. We’re all pretty much programmed to allow big gov to steamroll us at this point.
00C1D73C-2397-4F30-8FD8-4A6EFAC04C8A.jpeg

https://t.co/wbRGOcJfaz
Well if this comes to fruition we mustn’t comply.
This is unconstitutional on so many levels.
Okay well they can say whatever they want and whip their dicks out to see who is bigger. BUT...how in the hell do they enforce said rule/proposal? Last video I watched quoted something like over 300 million privately owned guns in this country. So how do they keep track of that?

Okay well they can say whatever they want and whip their docks out to see who is bigger. BUT...how in the hell do they enforce said rule/proposal? Last video I watched quoted something like over 300 million privately owned guns in this country. So how do they keep track of that?
Their illegal gun registry.

Okay well they can say whatever they want and whip their docks out to see who is bigger. BUT...how in the hell do they enforce said rule/proposal? Last video I watched quoted something like over 300 million privately owned guns in this country. So how do they keep track of that?
300 million in the country? Try quadrupling that. I'd be surprised if that covered Georgia Alabama and Texas.

Back
Top Bottom