• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The phantom wet spot

streetroc

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
DO NOT TOUCH THE TRIM!
53   0
Reaction score
I've noticed a spot in my side yard where there is always a small pool of water. It's been there for weeks and it doesn't seem to be getting any bigger or smaller. It's also not at the lowest part of the yard. My water bill hasn't gone up at all and I don't think any pipes are leaking. WTF is this?

20221007_094404.jpg

Natural spring ?

Does it have any odor ? Color ? Have you been able to get a sample of the water without a bunch of dirt or contaminates ?

Also, can you see any possible layout of pipes going through the area ? Like from the street to house, or something to that effect ?

Natural spring ?

Does it have any odor ? Color ? Have you been able to get a sample of the water without a bunch of dirt or contaminates ?

No odor or color. Looks crystal clear. The entire septic system was replaced back in June. But again, this is not the lowest part of the yard. The drainage usually runs straight from the side yard down the driveway. This never moves.

No odor or color. Looks crystal clear. The entire septic system was replaced back in June. But again, this is not the lowest part of the yard. The drainage usually runs straight from the side yard down the driveway. This never moves.
Wow…. IDK brother, take a shovel to it for a foot or two- maybe ??
(There has to be something to it unless it is a natural spring )

Back
Top Bottom