• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart to stop selling 22lr

I have probably given more away for fathers to teach their sons to shoot than I have been able to buy at Wal-Mart. Fortunately I have not needed any for quite some time but I also cannot remember the last time I saw some at Wal-Mart. Then again, I hardy go in that place anyway. Matter of fact, I'm getting ready to give a guy that I work with a couple hundred rounds because he has not been able to find any locally. The Flippers seem to have it all here in my area, them and the Pawn shops and we all know what they charge for it.

I have probably given more away for fathers to teach their sons to shoot than I have been able to buy at Wal-Mart. Fortunately I have not needed any for quite some time but I also cannot remember the last time I saw some at Wal-Mart. Then again, I hardy go in that place anyway. Matter of fact, I'm getting ready to give a guy that I work with a couple hundred rounds because he has not been able to find any locally. The Flippers seem to have it all here in my area, them and the Pawn shops and we all know what they charge for it.
Exactly. Way too much. People are greedy

Isn't it fun to watch the young kids face light up when you hand them a box of 22's.

Probably for the best, will cut down on the inbreed white trash flippers especially in Winder hell you think yer in Alabama after leavng that store.

Back
Top Bottom