• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart to stop selling 22lr

So you're the smart guy on here. Makes sense thanks for explaining.
Think about this... Why do the vending machine people visit their machines EVERY single day and fill ALL the empty spaces? It's simple, nobody is going to buy a #G-9 Snicker's Bar at 3:00 AM when they can't see it through the glass. They'll probably walk away rather than buy what they don't have a craving for.

Same goes for ammo.

A full shelf of fresh product is a profitable shelf!

Think about this... Why do the vending machine people visit their machines EVERY single day and fill ALL the empty spaces? It's simple, nobody is going to buy a #G-9 Snicker's Bar at 3:00 AM when they can't see it through the glass. They'll probably walk away rather than buy what they don't have a craving for.

Same goes for ammo.

Good point

I must not be seeing the deals at my Walmart. The prices are always the same and not competitive with other ammo selling places. Plus their knife display which would hold like 40-50 knives almost always, has about 4 knives on display.

Same goes for ammo.

Ideally the last bag should sell at the exact same moment the guy comes in to fill the machine. Real time inventory. :)

I must not be seeing the deals at my Walmart. The prices are always the same and not competitive with other ammo selling places. Plus their knife display which would hold like 40-50 knives almost always, has about 4 knives on display.
And they're all the Gerber Bear Grylls models. That's all I see as well.

Boring!

Ideally the last bag should sell at the exact same moment the guy comes in to fill the machine. Real time inventory. :)
Which is why the vend operators usually visit their biggest accounts either right during, or immediately after break time. Even an open machine sells more product than an empty slot.

But then, nobody knows more about this than you... am I correct!

Back
Top Bottom