• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

племянница снайпер

Thankfully someone pointed it out in Sao Paulo. Take your camera and focus on the menu and it translates to English. God knows what I'd been ordering without it.
Hopefully it’s better at Portuguese than it is at Russian.

Otherwise there’s no damn telling what you actually ate in Brazil.

:pound:

I knew there were a few on here that were in on the Russian Election meddling. They want everything banned but the AK47. AH pewey, I spit on you. Traitors! Traitors!:usa:

I want to know how you got your computer to print what looks like Russian letters??????
Go to google, search for english to Russian translation, type your word/phrase in english, then just copy/paste the Russian version,
товарищ

Be aware though that you are colluding by doing so and will likely end up as the subject of one or more DNC emails.

Go to google, search for english to Russian translation, type your word/phrase in english, then just copy/paste the Russian version,
товарищ

Be aware though that you are colluding by doing so and will likely end up as the subject of one or more DNC emails.

That’s all right those get misplaced by the FBI anyway...

I was a member there for a while, but let it lapse. Was always so damned crowded when I wanted to do some stuff, then there was talk of a "one time fee" to buy the land or somesuch as well as mandating work hours. How'd they resolve all that, and did they cap membership numbers or is it still growing?

I left also. Fees went up and range stayed the same.

Like the members just not fond of some of the people in charge. Happy where I am now.

I'm quitting too! The dues were $1.52 per week for 14 years and now they're going to $3.84! Per week! Outrageous!
hahaah good point, sir. good point.

I didn't renew because it was a pile-on to the fact that I must have chosen poorly when I went out, as it was always pretty busy when I showed up. I varied my hours and days of the week.

I don't have a bitter taste about it, I've just moved on to other venues.

Take a year off or so. No hard feelings. Come as a guest with another member. Participate in some "open" club events. You can rejoin at any time without penalty.

FULL MOON RISING---

0806172040a.jpg

They asked for a mandatory donation then went up on fees. I asked them to take some money and put up steel and they said they had donated steel but would not put it up because members could not be trusted to shoot it with pistols. Multiply the years x members x dues = what theyve done to improve the range. I dont give 2 turds if you want to defend their actions and the attitude I recieved when I asked for range improvements. Wait 10 years while they buy more land. Im at a range with more than I want for half what they charge. I can barely find time to shoot much less pay to be a garbage man. I pick up after myself when there. With the dues paid hire a fricking full time staff member. Give a few people that need work a job. Why rely on members extra cash AND work. Ill buy land and slowly build a range before I go back there.

"Im at a range with more than I want for half what they charge"

What range is this? I would like to try it for a year. There is not a law that says you can't be a member of more than one club.

Back
Top Bottom