• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘Am I Not Speaking English?’: Reporters Confront State Dept Spox Over Clinton Foundation

There's been some pretty damning evidence against Clinton recently and supposedly more to come. I can't see how the Republicans could possibly lose this election. They have a win on a silver platter. Only way they can screw it up is if they put an orangutan in..........oh, dear..........carry on.

image.jpeg

Beware the flying monkeys.

There's been some pretty damning evidence against Clinton recently and supposedly more to come. I can't see how the Republicans could possibly lose this election. They have a win on a silver platter. Only way they can screw it up is if they put an orangutan in..........oh, dear..........carry on.

Almost seems "fixed" either way, huh?

The e-mail scandal where she lost her server, then she destroyed state department email during a federal investigation, then found "them" and gave only e-mail that she/her staff selected, omitting these recent "leaked" e-mails was/is a felony offense that the FBI was intimidated to not prosecute.

But it was not at the heart of her criminal acts.

The substantiated accepting of monies, gifts or other benefits for personal gain is also a felon and when the use a charity organization to accomplish this then it falls under the RICO act.

This pay to play scheme will suffer some casualties and sacrifices. Someone will have to be sacrificed to appease the public.

She really really needs another Webb Hubbell right now.

These leftist will use any means necessary to win at this juncture. The ends justifies the means.

They lost the house. They lost the senate. They are now losing the executive branch during an especially critical election cycle with the open SCOTUS seat and potentially another one, two or more in the next 4-8 years.

Manipulating major media to make it appear there is huge public support for Hitlery is necessary in order to facilitate the public from dissenting and dismissing a "rigged" election. The numbers don't add up when thousands attend and some turned away at Trump rallies and Hitlery has paid supporters drawing hundreds.

Don't put it past this crew to rig the electronic election. Venezuela's elections were rigged as well by a programmer in Florida I believe or he was a key player in the rigging.

For this election to be honest it will take the effort of some true patriots and due diligence. If ever an election was at risk of being corrupted it is this one.

Don't put it past this crew to rig the electronic election. Venezuela's elections were rigged as well by a programmer in Florida I believe or he was a key player in the rigging.

For this election to be honest it will take the effort of some true patriots and due diligence. If ever an election was at risk of being corrupted it is this one.

http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/0...nder-oath-he-rigged-election-computers-video/

A LARGE part of the reason, IMHO, that there is such an incomprehensible push AGAINST having a paper audit trail system to go along with the electronic voting. The cost to implement same, when compared to the loss of system integrity, is astounding.

I believe this is where the true battle needs to come. Lawsuits filed all across the county, demanding that such safeguards be put on place for this, and future elections.

Alas, the time it would take to run through the courts (in dog years), including injunctions, appeals, and such - even if all parties DID want to get a fair, impartial, final judgement - would run so incredibly long that this presidential election is a long-gone conclusion.

What we are seeing is just theater, right now.

Electronic voting machines in Ohio during the last presidential elections were just a test run, to see operability, and potential public reaction. http://godfatherpolitics.com/were-election-computers-programmed-in-ohio-to-give-obama-the-victory/

These leftist will use any means necessary to win at this juncture. The ends justifies the means.

They lost the house. They lost the senate. They are now losing the executive branch during an especially critical election cycle with the open SCOTUS seat and potentially another one, two or more in the next 4-8 years.

Manipulating major media to make it appear there is huge public support for Hitlery is necessary in order to facilitate the public from dissenting and dismissing a "rigged" election. The numbers don't add up when thousands attend and some turned away at Trump rallies and Hitlery has paid supporters drawing hundreds.

The state department will smooth another controversial problem under a big pile of gravy & biscuits. That's what they do unfortunately for we the pions. I would love to see a couple of reputable media outlets come together and force the issue on the state department, but I won't hold my breath till this happens.

Back
Top Bottom