0 for 2 archery hunting

Tusker6N

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
77   0
Reaction score
Been out twice so far since opening day. Pigs got the memo, so no deer. Went out again tonight, different spot, and had a huge boar come through. No deer again.

I guess killing 48 pigs in the off season wasn't enough.

Been out twice so far since opening day. Pigs got the memo, so no deer. Went out again tonight, different spot, and had a huge boar come through. No deer again.

I guess killing 48 pigs in the off season wasn't enough.

Missed a huge 8 pointer Sunday. Had a real A hole come trespassing on the land tonight and ran off 7! Hopefully things will be better tomorrow!

Missed a huge 8 pointer Sunday. Had a real A hole come trespassing on the land tonight and ran off 7! Hopefully things will be better tomorrow!

Dude I feel For ya.
Nothing worse than deer getting ran off by trespassers and/or their dogs.
I hope you got a chance to rip them a new lower colon.

Dude I feel For ya.
Nothing worse than deer getting ran off by trespassers and/or their dogs.
I hope you got a chance to rip them a new lower colon.

And to top it off, they came back and asked how to get permission to ride there ATVs back there and hunt after I told them no trespassing and its family land only! I mean, come on! It's posted private property all over

And to top it off, they came back and asked how to get permission to ride there ATVs back there and hunt after I told them no trespassing and its family land only! I mean, come on! It's posted private property all over

You should have told them to wait right there while you called your uncle, THE SHERIFF , who owns the property and ask him if he wants you trespassing SOBs hunting and riding 4 wheelers on his property!!!:star::hat: :closed_2:

Back
Top Bottom