• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1/6/24

About 65 miles sw of macon order you a couple dog proof coon traps bait with mini marshmallows, set in your corn piles and stake down and you will be able to eat Coon every meal.
I never knew there were so many coons until I put out feeders 3 years ago. Damn the woods are full of them

I never knew there were so many coins until I put out feeders 3 years ago. Damn the woods are full of them
Growing up I knew a lot of folks with coon dogs,now I don’t know any .i also think you see such a population Animals will always control their population by their food source’s.we only concerned about deer in the meantime coons,squirrel and other animals are benefiting on your feeders.

She got her

Attachments

• IMG_5975.jpeg
    IMG_5975.jpeg
    295.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5974.jpeg
    IMG_5974.jpeg
    391.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5973.jpeg
    IMG_5973.jpeg
    443 KB · Views: 27
Growing up I knew a lot of folks with coon dogs,now I don’t know any .i also think you see such a population Animals will always control their population by their food source’s.we only concerned about deer in the meantime coons,squirrel and other animals are benefiting on your feeders.
Definitely. I have plenty of pictures where the deer walk up and are surprised to see coons in the trough feeders

Back
Top Bottom