• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tyson vs Paul

james357

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
370   0
Reaction score
I am a boxing fan. Or used to be.
But I have zero intrest to see Tyson vs Paul.
Instead of 8 ounce gloves they will have 18 ounce pillows...and head gear.
If its free and I dont have anything else to do I will watch. But 18 ounce gloves???.
How about a slap fight?

It's all a gimmick for money. PPV will probably be through the roof and they'll both get paid to basically spar. If it was real, I'd 100% love to see Tyson knock his ass out cold. But it won't happen, I'm sure there is something in the contract that keeps Tyson from getting paid if that happens.

Boxing has become a joke thanks to Jake Paul. Not saying there isn't still legitimate boxing out there, but what he's done has turned it in to a joke. Fighting old retired guys way out of their prime, or guys who were never professional boxers to begin with.

It's all a gimmick for money. PPV will probably be through the roof and they'll both get paid to basically spar. If it was real, I'd 100% love to see Tyson knock his ass out cold. But it won't happen, I'm sure there is something in the contract that keeps Tyson from getting paid if that happens.

Boxing has become a joke thanks to Jake Paul. Not saying there isn't still legitimate boxing out there, but what he's done has turned it in to a joke. Fighting old retired guys way out of their prime, or guys who were never professional boxers to begin with.

I couldn't agree more.

He's hurt the sport way more than he's helped it!

I am a boxing fan. Or used to be.
But I have zero intrest to see Tyson vs Paul.
Instead of 8 ounce gloves they will have 18 ounce pillows...and head gear.
If its free and I dont have anything else to do I will watch. But 18 ounce gloves???.
How about a slap fight?
If I got slapped by Tyson I'm sure my great grand children would have his handprint on their faces.

Back
Top Bottom