• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10-20 Hunt

My neighbor told me last weekend that she had a worm outbreak at her place and lost a few goats over a few week time period. As each one died she put them in her “gut pile” and the next morning they were totally gone...bones and all. All that to say, coyotes are bad around my place these days.

I hope there is one less around here now. Yote run 3 does out of my plot right at daybreak. I shot at him right as he went back in the woods.

78Bronco 78Bronco That’s why I still using the bow. No doe days til next month for rifle.

Smart man!!! They were close enough I coulda stabbed them. I guarantee you I will bring the crossbow and rifle back with me the rest of the weekend. Luckily it’s buck only in my area this weekend so I only have to deal with this foolishness for two days.

I hope there is one less around here now. Yote run 3 does out of my plot right at daybreak. I shot at him right as he went back in the woods.

Just had another coyote come stand broadside at 75 yards. My gun clicked, I bolted back and noticed my round had nose dived below feed ramp from last shot! When I dropped my floor plate he spooked. Damnit!! Real world new rifle troubles!!

Back
Top Bottom