• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10/22 build

One last update. This thing is awesome. It is more accurate than I thought a 10/22 would be capable of. Also on a side note, if you are thinking of doing a 10/22 build just go ahead and buy a stripped receiver off gunbroker for sixty bucks. I wound up replacing everything but the receiver. I just ended up getting one in the end anyway. It was all I needed to rebuild a stock rifle so I said what the hell. Why not?

One last update. This thing is awesome. It is more accurate than I thought a 10/22 would be capable of. Also on a side note, if you are thinking of doing a 10/22 build just go ahead and buy a stripped receiver off gunbroker for sixty bucks. I wound up replacing everything but the receiver. I just ended up getting one in the end anyway. It was all I needed to rebuild a stock rifle so I said what the hell. Why not?

That's the best way to do a 22 - get the receiver and upgrade from there. Btw there are some excellent vendors who can upgrade that trigger pack, or you can DIY so I'd keep it.

Back
Top Bottom