• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10/22 for $179.98!

young_shooter22

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
http://www.slickguns.com/product/ruger-1022-semi-auto-rifle-17998-dicks-sporting-goods-2012

Just called Dick's in Atlanta (close to Lenox) as well as the one in Roswell and they are both running this deal. The salespeople told me that they actually have this deal going on now so you can go in, order the rifle for $180 and pick it up a few days later.

Meaning that you can sleep in on Friday and not deal with the Black Friday rush. Not sure, but I imagine this would apply to some of their other firearm deals. Would call ahead just in case.

Happy hunting!

been put on hold 8 times now.........finally got a supervisor who is running up to the department to ask for me.........getting ready to go just in case..... really want the maverick 88.....cant beat $160 hd shotgun that is exactly the same as a mossberg 500 and even accepts most of the same accessories. ok after talking to buford, its a web order program. They are taking orders on the guns at the black friday price and you will be able to pick them up 5-8 business days after the web order sale. You pay for the gun and just wait for it to come in. he stated they WILL NOT being allowing pick ups on black friday as they will not have the ordered guns in and have to have their current stock for the people waiting on black friday. Still not a bad deal, go up there and order it, then sit back for 5-8 days and then pick it up at your leisure.

Check with Cherokee gun and pawn,they had around that price recently.

^^This. I picked one up from them a couple of months ago for $189.

- - - Updated - - -

Check with Cherokee gun and pawn,they had around that price recently.

^^This. I picked one up from them a couple of months ago for $189.

Can't go wrong with CGP (outside of Black Friday madness) as they beat DSG on pricing (and service).

- - - Updated - - -

Can't go wrong with CGP (outside of Black Friday madness) as they beat DSG on pricing (and service).

Back
Top Bottom