• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10/22 for $179.98!

Just got 2 Mavericks from the Kennesaw location. They said the $160 didn't start til Friday, but they're having a pre black Friday sale, so they were $180. But then the guy said that since they're going on sale within a week, I can bring my receipt in and they'll give me $20 back on each gun. Guess that's their policy. Good price either way. Canton location is all out, Kennesaw has a lot.

Just got 2 Mavericks from the Kennesaw location. They said the $160 didn't start til Friday, but they're having a pre black Friday sale, so they were $180. But then the guy said that since they're going on sale within a week, I can bring my receipt in and they'll give me $20 back on each gun. Guess that's their policy. Good price either way. Canton location is all out, Kennesaw has a lot.

That's so weird, I just looked at my receipt and I was rang 159.99 plus tax

The online flier available through the slick guns link said this deal was through today, the 21st. I printed it and took it with me and picked one up less than an hour ago. The deal on the 10/22 doesn't appear to be a black Friday special. The guy at the counter said that price was thru closing as of tonight. There was a guy that came in after me that picked one up as well, and the counter guy told him that out of the 16 they received this morning, only three were left.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom