• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10/28 Hunt

View attachment 1842644

So this is how it went down........Im in my stand and at 0805 I hear 2 bucks fighting but dont see them. 30 seconds later the one on the left runs right out to me and I dropped him in his tracks. He was kicking a little after a few minutes so I put another one in him to finish him. I get down and take a couple pics and start texting my hunting buddies and I hear a buck grunting. He grunted a few times and it was getting closer. I looked over and he was 25 yards away coming straight at me. I pulled up and shot him in the heart. He ran off but I heard him crash. This is crazy. Absolute best hunting day eva!
great story

View attachment 1842644

So this is how it went down........Im in my stand and at 0805 I hear 2 bucks fighting but dont see them. 30 seconds later the one on the left runs right out to me and I dropped him in his tracks. He was kicking a little after a few minutes so I put another one in him to finish him. I get down and take a couple pics and start texting my hunting buddies and I hear a buck grunting. He grunted a few times and it was getting closer. I looked over and he was 25 yards away coming straight at me. I pulled up and shot him in the heart. He ran off but I heard him crash. This is crazy. Absolute best hunting day eva!
Wait..... was this buck from yesterday that you thought you killed?

Back
Top Bottom