• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10% off HID projectors headlights that aren’t already on sale

bhlowery21

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
93   0
Reaction score
If you are looking for some headlights to help customize your ride, check out https://www.hidprojectors.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz5P7vZPC2QIVCxGBCh0UGApYEAAYASAAEgKDB_D_BwE

Use coupon code: Dalton-10 for 10% off any headlights purchase that aren’t already on clearance. Got mine installed yesterday and are SIGNIFICANTLY brighter than stock Jeep headlights (Not a Jeep only product). They also do motorcycles, Ford, etc. They also do custom etching if want your company logo or something else in the light.

image.jpg

If you are looking for some headlights to help customize your ride, check out https://www.hidprojectors.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz5P7vZPC2QIVCxGBCh0UGApYEAAYASAAEgKDB_D_BwE

Use coupon code: Dalton-10 for 10% off any headlights purchase that aren’t already on clearance. Got mine installed yesterday and are SIGNIFICANTLY brighter than stock Jeep headlights (Not a Jeep only product). They also do motorcycles, Ford, etc. They also do custom etching if want your company logo or something else in the light.

View attachment 1528435
Can you post low and high beam pics? Wrangler headlights are terrible!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

View attachment 1528435
Sold as off road use only. So they probably are not street legal

Sold as off road use only. So they probably are not street legal
The only off road use only part about them is the halos and angel eyes, the headlight itself are legal
Can you post low and high beam pics? Wrangler headlights are terrible!

yeah I’ll post some tonight

Projecting headlights are in many cars today from the factory
Not Wrangler's unfortunately. Seriously anemic incandescent headlights! Especially once you've out on the back roads. There are several DOT certified led and hid replacements. They're just all expensive!

Not Wrangler's unfortunately. Seriously anemic incandescent headlights! Especially once you've out on the back roads. There are several DOT certified led and hid replacements. They're just all expensive!

I hear ya.

I would really like to upgrade the headlights on some of my vehicles but they only make them for newer cars
Not sure how it works but they state:

*Some classic vehicles (made prior to 1997) may need to trim various portions of the vehicles' stock mounting locations to allow for proper fitment.

I’ll post some classics they have done

7BCA7588-FEDB-43F5-B076-4CF0CC463017.jpeg
BB214096-4177-458A-BCAC-DE6970297F5B.jpeg
35B6DC1D-CBA1-438F-86DF-97412D386F13.jpeg
B31E2946-BC61-4E95-BE09-7BD237DAE247.jpeg
A4EE2153-94E9-4840-9154-849DA06F8FF4.jpeg
CD981E9A-A9E2-409D-8C82-32CF1BAA1CD5.jpeg

Here are some low and high beam pictures at the bottom of my driveway. (Note I haven’t gotten them perfectly aligned yet, so if they look focused to one side, that’s why, I’ll probably end up running it by the dealership and let them get it right)

Back
Top Bottom