• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

106.7 FM

Always liked the Kimmer and Mike Brooks is good and Mark Levin at night. I think selling the station is just a way to quiet one of strongest conservative radio voices in America.
the country is dividing more and more everyday.
It is a push against ANYTHING that isnt liberal backed and supported.
It is suppression of media.

We are isolated to YouTube videos and podcasts for the information and like minds.

No way will you see it in mainstream.

Look at how many views fpsrussia or hickock45 have on their videos and tell me how they dont have a TV show but honey boo boo does. Plenty more to be named but you get the picture.

It's slowly chipping away everywhere around us.

Always liked the Kimmer and Mike Brooks is good and Mark Levin at night. I think selling the station is just a way to quiet one of strongest conservative radio voices in America.

I heard that the buyer paid 8 times the value. Sounds like a Liberal Leftist DNC scheme to me.

Those who own the media, control the ignorant masses.

I miss the real 96.1 rock

Hell I'd even take back project 96. 1

I remember the day 96.1, Atlanta’s only rock station was taken away from us. All I heard was dang pop music and I thought I was in the twilight zone. Thank cumulus media for that. I was a bit perturbed.

I heard that the buyer paid 8 times the value. Sounds like a Liberal Leftist DNC scheme to me.

Those who own the media, control the ignorant masses.
They paid 100 million dollars for this one and 6 other stations. They have one of if not the strongest antennas in georgia. I have listened to them from macon to almost Tn. They cover a huge area and being taken over by a christian station?? I smell a rat at work.

Back
Top Bottom